Saturday, October 27, 2012

Welcome to the beginning of my new blog which will be focused mainly on my artwork. My art this year has been stymied by a tumultuous year with health issues and the sudden passing of close family members. This blog is an attempt to get the creative juices flowing, to take stock of the past, to review my art that I have created in the past and what I have produced for my Masters of Fine Art so far.  I intend to post images that I produce as I go. I will probably post 'behind the scenes' imagery, pics of experiments and tryouts. I cannot promise any fundamental revelations. Nor can I promised a polished blog of coherent mutterings about art, philosophy, life, universe and everything. This blog is for me to get the ball rolling again. What else comes out of it will be just as a surprised to me as it will be to you. Come join the joyride.

No comments:

Post a Comment